This was one of The. Best. Soups. I have ever made. My adapted recipe below. :)
Myriah's Fennel Soup
adapted from allrecipes
Ingredients:
2 T butter
1 fennel bulb, quartered twice
1 russet potato, cubed
1/2 yellow onion, diced
12 oz broth
1-2 T reduced fat sour cream, optional
Directions:
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the fennel, potato, and onion; cook and stir until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Pour in the broth, and simmer until tender, about 15 more minutes.
Ladle the soup into a blender and blend until mostly smooth (some small chucks are ok). Return to pan, thin with a little more broth, if necessary. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with a dollop of reduced fat sour cream and enjoy!
I loved the sour cream in this. It went really well with the potato in the soup!





Looks amazing - I am going to try it. I also bought your bracelets and I think Diana V did too....I felt so marvelously jingly in Capitola, I had to get some, you trend setter ;)
ReplyDelete