Friday, August 27, 2010

Tam-uh-ruh

This weekend I will celebrate the birth of my dear friend Tammy. 9 girls are going to a beach house in Capitola :)

Here's what my life without Tammy would have looked like (not a pretty picture):

  • I would not have danced in City Gate.
  • I would not have worn a toilet seat cover around my head in a public place. Or made out with a Ronald McDonald statue. Or played with a fire hose on the roof of a building. Or swim with water wings... in college. Or sit in the back of a police car. Days of Virtual Criminal Activity would not exist.
  • My goat island would have a few less residents.
  • No Lost Savior Tour for our band.
  • I would have probably weighed 10 lbs less in college. ;)
  • I would never have met Frank or little Sam (oh my heart!). 
  • I would not have met my husband.
  • I would be short 1 really amazing friend.
Happy Birthday, Tammy. ily lots and lots. 


1 comment:

  1. omgggggggg I LOVE YOU! I love this. You are an incredible being (and were before the list too!)

    ReplyDelete