Thursday, March 12, 2009

Curtains!

If I knew all along how cute curtains were, I would have done them years ago! I had no idea where to start (12 feet is a lot of window!), but thank goodness Greg's mom is a curtain master. She came over fully equipped with drill, stepstool, measuring tape, and all the essentials! After a trip to Bed, Bath, and Beyond we were ready to go. A few hours later, this is what we came up with...



I'm still trying to decide how I want to hang the scarf (the horizontal piece) but I think it looks super cute! Any ideas?

Note: I also really really want tassels (gold!!), but fear they are too corny. Agree/Disagree?

2 comments:

  1. the way that the scarf hangs now seems, uhm, old person to me... i will ponder solutions to your predicament... additionally, "Roumbaniseses", LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Tassel, Go Gold, and Go Bold! I cant wait to see the finished product in pictures :)

    ReplyDelete